Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Day 24

The wisdom in worship>
I have realized several times over the past 15 years, since God and I started walking together, that worship is just as much for God as for me. Worship helps me: heal> grow> keeps my vision clear>honors God by exulting Him>I can and do experience visions when pressing into His Presence and last but not least, the reason why I feel worship is wisdom, when I don't worship I loose the reality of Heaven and His Presence in my everyday life.> I believe the act of worship keeps the heavens open before me.>
I believe that when we listen to secular music it is a fleshly way or a worlds replacement for worship.>Listening to this style of music still leaves us empty and unloved at the end.> It does not satisfy the craving deep within our souls, we need so much to be filled. Sure, for a short while it takes our mind off of our cares and concerns, but if we are honest with our selves it does not give us what we need>
Worship also fills a void in our souls and spirits.> God placed this within our DNA when He created man and women>  We were created to walk with Him> To have Him be apart of  our life>
You are complete when you worship. I know if I miss a few days of spending time in worship, I start to loose my connection with Him. If I am in a season of trials I will start to loose my focus and sometimes depression comes upon me. Music, when played with right intentions will heal, bring joy, peace, focus and vision.> There have been a lot of experiments made with music, with no words, what it does to our bodies.  Healing Frequencies Music link, I have posted above, has results from such test taken. When you can click on the link and learn about your body, soul and spirit and its link to music>
If you truly want to have fruit that lasts, benefit man kind, and benefit yourself. Worship> If you want to honor God and have a deeper relationship with Him.> Worship everyday>




No comments:

Post a Comment