Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 10
 
  
Wisdom of Knowing Who I Walk With
 
There is no way I would make it through this season of my life without Jesus in my life. He is my guide, rock, protector, teacher, wisdom, understanding, holds me steadfast when I want to let go. Has kept me on a path in Him and  bringing me closer to understanding who He is. My relationship has grown deeper through this time. <><>
Psalm 18 is one of my favorite story's, .....
  I called to my Father for help. Torrents of death where around me,  death confronting me as close as my breath. I needed wisdom, help, guidance and love. He had been there in the past, every time as a matter of fact. He is my rock, my deliverer, my shield from the enemy arrows. I praised Him for these times of help in my distress. Adonai knows me, all of me and still loves me, He had been there in the past, would He be right here and give me rest? I called Adonai, He came. He was moving Heaven and Earth at the sound of my voice, the cry of His daughter in distress. He was angry,  in haste, Adonai came. The earth shook, Adonai, made a path of fire the wind from that fire. fueled the cherub He rode, darkness and clouds hid Him. Brightness led the way as His voice thundered the Heavens. <><>
He had spoken before, creating with His words. By the force of His words He rescued me. Saving me from an enemy who hated me. They were against me and stronger than I. Adonai, He became my strength. He drew me to a safe place, a safe distance from those who wanted to take me out.<><>
 The enemy of my soul. Resting in this safe place, I saw the pleasure in His face, pleasure in me for looking to my Father in the day of my distress. He didn't rebuke me or yell at me. Adonai, took pleasure in me. He took me into His arms and taught me. Arming me for the future, for I know the enemy is still out there. But for now, it is time to rest in Adonai, listening to His still small voice, by His Spirit Adonai will light the darkness for me and with leaps and bounds I can run the course before me as He shields me with salvation. The joy He gives me, strengthens me so that I can walk in His straight ways. He trains me for the battles ahead and I boost in what I know of Him. With humility, I pursue my enemies, overcoming them, for it is through His power and authority.  I am filled with glory and praise for who He is in me.
At the end of the day, I know it is my Father and I. He will never leave me nor forsake me, as I hold His hand.>
<><><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><>'<
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment